QVC Schedule for 27 April

News of any television appearances
paul jh

Re: QVC Schedule for 27 April

Post by paul jh » Sat May 01, 2010 2:14 am

maureen & harry wrote:We had to record Michele on QVC and only watched it last night. What a great interview she gave. All three segments were superb and it came as no surprise that the package had sold out as anyone who watched it would have been bowled over by Matt's beautiful voice.

We were in HMV Manchester yesterday and they were selling The Ultimate Performer for £20 so the QVC package was excellent value for money. We did our usual check on Matt's other DVDs in the store and was pleased to see that they had all his other ones on sale.

Well done Michele and thanks to QVC's presenters for a really good show and we hope they invite you back soon Michele. :D
QVC is the only shopping chanel I use and have done for several years now and have always found them to give a first class service.

Maureen & Harry :D :D :D
Maureen and Harry -- I always enjoy reading your Matt Monro reports from HMV Manchester. Was there a good supply of MM CDs too? I can't recall whether there are still the two shops almost just one block away from each other. :shock: If so, do you visit both shops? I always did during my two trips to Manchester. What about the fabulous Trafford Centre? I'd like to see a Matt Monro report from the HMV there too! :)

Rmoore

Post by Rmoore » Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 am

All of Michele's QVC appearences (including the online clips) are now available on the News page of the website

http://www.mattmonro.com/news

I have a few more radio shows to post and these will be posted within the next day or so.

Richard

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Sun May 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest in our post regarding the HMV Stores in Manchester and we are pleased to answer your questions.

HMV in Manchester has 3 shops - the smallest one now only sells video games and computer games etc. The larger store in Piccadilly sells CDs & DVDs etc. We are pleased to say that there was quite a good display of Matt's CDs and in particular The Greatest. There is a new HMV store in The Arndale Centre which we will check out eventually and keep you posted. We didin't have time last week as we were going to the Theatre with friends and the clock was ticking!!

We don't visit the Trafford Centre very often but next time we do, we will update you on the HMV Store.

Maureen & Harry :D

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Sun May 02, 2010 10:46 pm

How many people watch those shopping channels on TV ? ............I always it was like watching paint dry :wink: :lol:
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

Don Cooper

Post by Don Cooper » Sun May 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Disabled people.People with Agoraphobia.For whom QVC is a lifeline...
Matt : Smooth, but not Glossy...

Marian

Post by Marian » Sun May 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Obviously a lot of Matt Monro fans Robert, if Michele managed to sell 500 sets in just three brief appearances, and she was asked to come back straight away, but needed time to reprint DVDs and CDs, sign all the books and get another batch packaged.
:wink: :D :D

Return to “Television Promotions”