Letter from Robert McCloud (Robert M)

All reviews welcome (but only if they're good!!)
Michele Monro

Letter from Robert McCloud (Robert M)

Post by Michele Monro » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:46 am

Hi Michele.

Just wanted a wish you a belated Happy Birthday, and hope you are not feeling too down on your special day without your mum and dad there.
I have felt soo sad reading 'The Singers Singer', as your mum and dad obviously loved each other very much, and that sentiment comes across in the first few pages of the book. They were meant to be be together. How your mum "kept" your dad while he made it "good" is such a heartwarming story when reading the book. Your mum was a true star also.

I had only flicked through a few pages of the book previously, but I am now reading from cover to cover, at my own pace, because I read each line a few times to take in all the cherished information, and I don't want to miss anything! I must say 'The Singers Singer' is such a gripping book once you start to read it, it is soooo hard to put it down. I have nearly reached page 200 of those wonderful and enthralling pages, which are easy to read and most of all ALL are so engrossing. I cannot wait to get to the following page, but I will not want the book to end at all!
I am not a big reader, but can honestly say that 'The Life and Music of Matt Monro - The Singers Singer' ( Matt is obviously my very favourite singer) is the most gripping book I have EVER read...........and I don't want the book to end........period.

Take care Michele and know that people appreciate your wonderful legacy to your dad (and mum also)
and that 'The Singers Singers - The Life and Music of Matt Monro' is a SUPERB read.
All the best, Michele,

ROBERT M.

Return to “Reviews”