The Complete Singles Collection

What do you have to swap/buy/sell. The cool place for all your rare merchandise. This is the area where you can put your doubles on the block. Let the bartering begin!
SteveMKing

The Complete Singles Collection

Post by SteveMKing » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie to the forum and have not been a fan for very long but after watching the Australia concert on Sky Arts recently I decided I needed some Matt CDs in my collection. I've recently picked up some of the latest issues but the 5 CD Singles Collection eludes me at the moment. I know it's been deleted but I don't think it warrants the price people are charging on Amazon and E-bay. I know it's a bit cheeky and possibly a long shot but I wondered if any members had a spare copy they would be willing to sell to me. Thanks for reading and I hope to become a bit more active on this forum.

ROBERT M.

Re: The Complete Singles Collection

Post by ROBERT M. » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:27 am

Welcome to the forum Steve, hope you join in with us often :) ............I only have one copy of the Singles collection, but good luck in your search ..........pleased you eventually found the glorious singing talents of the great Matt :)
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

Eman

Post by Eman » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Welcome Steve!! Good luck finding the Singles Collection. Amazon sometimes charges too much for stuff but with a little luck you may find it elsewhere for a reasonable price.

karl

Post by karl » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:05 pm

I'm finding HMV are now cheaper on some things at Amazon.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade”