a book?

Got a great idea? Why not share it with us
paul and sue

a book?

Post by paul and sue » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:57 pm

how about a book? there must be enough material and photos out there for someone to write a book on the great man.

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:58 pm

Hi Paul and Sue. There has been a "book" available for a while now, with both the 4 disc CD set "The Singers Singer" and with "An Evening with Matt Monro" the Collectors edition DVD. They are both virtually the same editions with both the CD and DVD. (The DVD "book" is a slightly updated edition). But they are a very comprehensive account of Matts life, with a Biography by Michele Monro and Mickie Monro plus lots of Photos - many of them rare, and a Discography and so much more as well.

My tears will fall now that your gone :(

Terence Lee

A Book By Michele Monro

Post by Terence Lee » Wed May 03, 2006 11:30 am

Hi Michele

Apart from the comprehensive book accompanying the DVD & CD boxset, a book written by you growing up as Matt Monro's daughter should be interesting.
I am sure there are lots of memories & experiences you can share not to mention family photos that fans have no access to. I will certainly look forward to such a book. You can tell us about what happened backstage and Matt's interaction with the other superstars of his day.

What is a suitable title for such a memoir? Why don't you have a competition and see who submits the best working title for this book project.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”