August News

This area is only for the latest mattmonro.com news. Please submit anything else in the appropriate
categories and headings listed further down
mike

August News

Post by mike » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 pm

Sneaky - August news in July.

Very interesting updates from Michele and Richard. The tracklist for the new CD looks great, and I enjoyed the detailed look at this CD. Looking forward to it.

Sandra

Re: August News

Post by Sandra » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:31 am

Thanks Michele for your as always interesting newsletter and a particularly stressful month what with your book ,car and the like.BUT how exciting to hear about the latest Matt goodie we are all waiting to hear about.Thank you :D

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Thanks Michele for this month's newsletter. We are really looking forward to the new CD release. ☺

john

Post by john » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Also looking forward to reading more about the forthcoming new release.

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:38 pm

I've found it difficult to even think of playing music these past few months, but how can I resist feeling excited with the news of a new album.

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:17 pm

I often think of you Lena and with your love of so much music over the years life must be so hard for you whenever you hear a favourite tune that meant something to you both.I can't imagine what it must be like. All my love Sandra xx

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:25 pm

Thanks so much Sandra. I'm afraid I haven't been coping very well. It's the loneliness and the different emotions experienced that have an effect , and yes, it's difficult being surrounded with music that Harry and I had listened to and enjoyed for Six decades with so many shared memories, but Matt's " Softly As I leave You " was the last song played at Harry's funeral and maybe the new album will be the first song I will play.
I had a call from Michele just after Harry passed away to express her condolences and we had a lovely long conversation and I appreciated it so much.
I've also had constant calls from John that mean so much. Thank you John, and thanks again Sandra.xx

john

Post by john » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:22 am

We think about you a lot Lena, will give you a call next week. x

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:18 am

We are thinking of you too Lena and know you have had a difficult time and hope that your love of all things Matt will be a comfort to you especially with the new CD to look forward to.
Also pleased to read about your lovely conversation with Michele.
Love Maureen & Harry xx

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Thank you very much Maureen and Harry. I don't think any of us are really prepared as to how our lives will change when we are left on our own. I certainly wasn't, but I've realised how important families and friends are at times like this.
I was worried how my son would cope and react with losing his Dad who had been the most wonderful loving, caring and supportive Dad, but up to now he appears to be coping better than me. I'm really proud of him and just grateful that he is now living in accommodation near enough for me to see him whenever I want.
As far as the forthcoming CD, how Michele manages to do what she does i'll never know, but i'm looking forward to it very much. :)

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:07 pm

Thank you for your call this morning John. Always so good to have a chat with you. :)

john

Post by john » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:28 am

Always nice to talk to you Lena. :)

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:07 pm

Thanks for the update Michele. Great news about the Project and we are looking forward to future news about it and are wondering what it could be. 🙂

We agree about people going out without a care for anybody else. It is such a selfish attitude.

We have cancelled our cruises this year and just hope that next year we will have better luck and that you too will be able to resume your cruise work.

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 pm

Thank you Michele for the August update and good to hear that you are feeling better.

There is certainly a lot going on that you and Richard are working on and we are definitely looking forward to seeing all the future additions to the Matt uTube Chanel. It's amazing how all these new shows are appearing after all these years and thankfully people have taken the trouble to contact you and Richard.

🙂 🙂

Christine Hampshire

Post by Christine Hampshire » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:41 pm

Thank you for the August News Michele glad you are feeling a lot better
Looking forward to the new additions you have planned you both work so hard, thank you.

Return to “Site News”