November News

This area is only for the latest mattmonro.com news. Please submit anything else in the appropriate
categories and headings listed further down
Marian

November News

Post by Marian » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:11 am

Enjoyed November News. Michele's cruises seem to be going well. Hope she is keeping well too.
It is good to hear news of the 30th Anniversary tour is going well too and I'm sure they will do even better when Michele joins them for the last few shows. Great reviews too.
:D :D :D

Christine Hampshire

Re: November News

Post by Christine Hampshire » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Yes Marian it's good to know The 30th Anniversary Tour is doing well.
Myself and Graham went on the 18th of October in Rotherham it was a really WONDERFUL evening, Matt Jnr was great and all the audio visual was lovely and seeing and hearing Matt Snr was just out of this world.
The narrator was very good telling the story of Matt, yes a truely fantastic evening not to be missed.

The only bad thing about it was we didn't get to meet Matt after the show.

Christine & Graham xx

karl

Post by karl » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:32 am

I saw an ad for Matt's show in Glasgow a few days ago, he's playing that city and Glenrothes but not
Edinburgh.

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Christine Hampshire wrote:Yes Marian it's good to know The 30th Anniversary Tour is doing well.
Myself and Graham went on the 18th of October in Rotherham it was a really WONDERFUL evening, Matt Jnr was great and all the audio visual was lovely and seeing and hearing Matt Snr was just out of this world.
The narrator was very good telling the story of Matt, yes a truely fantastic evening not to be missed.

The only bad thing about it was we didn't get to meet Matt after the show.

Christine & Graham xx
Hello Christine and Graham.So pleased that the MM Jnr tour was such a wonderful evening.Sadly the one in our area was cancelled so we haven't been able to see it. Sorry that you didn't get to meet Matt though?

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:31 am

My lovely husband Johns birthday today. We are going out for breakfast with my sister and then a meal with our son Simon tonight :)

Marian

Post by Marian » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Happy birthday John. I'm sure you will have a lovely day with Sandra and her sister, and with your son Simon tonight. XX :D
So pleased you had a good time at Matt's concert Christine and Graham. :D

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Whew! another exhausting November news from Michele.The cruises sound really exciting and the way to see the best and worst of people.My Mums expression is 'jumped up nobodys' sounds a perfect description for some of the passengers!
Pleased with the positive MM Jnr reviews too.Hope that Michele enjoyed the dates she was able to join.

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Marian wrote:Happy birthday John. I'm sure you will have a lovely day with Sandra and her sister, and with your son Simon tonight. XX :D
So pleased you had a good time at Matt's concert Christine and Graham. :D

Thankyou Marian and Peter-moved it to the 'proper page!

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:41 am

There were a couple of mistakes in the reporters review of the Matt Jnr concert :wink: ..............but I enjoyed reading his review and the November news :)
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

karl

Post by karl » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:05 pm

ROBERT M. wrote:There were a couple of mistakes in the reporters review of the Matt Jnr concert :wink: ..............but I enjoyed reading his review and the November news :)
What did they get wrong? The reporter probably wasn't even born when Matt was around!

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:40 am

Two mistakes that come to mind 1. Matt changed his name before he became famous ...........2. The Austrian Eurovision entry did not win the contest with that song, it finished down the field :wink:
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

john

Post by john » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Thanks for the November updates Michele, I enjoyed reading about all the 60's shows, sounded really great.

Angela51

Post by Angela51 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:05 am

:)
Thanks Michele for your recent e-mail.
Lovely to read your November news. Gosh ! what excitement on board.
I might try to get on one of your 2017 listings.
Keep well.............Angela

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:59 am

Have read the November News. Sounds like you're having a great time all round Michele. What lovely stories of your travels and meeting up with lots of old and newer friends. Would love to have been there with all those Sixties groups, our son would have done too. He has won several prizes for his knowledge of this era's music, pretty unbeatable. :D
Nice to see that Tony Blackburn was there having a good time too.
Good luck to Matt Jnr for his tour, for your continuing plugging and selling the book and for any future thoughts and ideas you have regarding Matt. :)
Nice news of Max and Justine too. :)

Christine Hampshire

Post by Christine Hampshire » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:07 pm

Great hearing all the news and all you have been doing sounds fantastic
And thank you for the dates for Matt's tour, we have booked our tickets for one of the shows
It will be great it was a fabulous evening last year
Hoping you are keeping well I know you have had it bad a lately,sorry we won't be seeing you on Matt's tour.
Christine

Return to “Site News”