November News

This area is only for the latest mattmonro.com news. Please submit anything else in the appropriate
categories and headings listed further down
Sandra

Re: November News

Post by Sandra » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Whew Michele! Oh to have been on this particular celebrity cruise ship to see so many groups we loved and remembered. :D

Good news re the house sale ,future wedding plans for Max and Matts tour.Our nearest being Chesterfield.

So great that your talks on Matt still attract so much interest :D

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:27 pm

I enjoyed reading the news about those famous 60's groups in Novembers news update .............plus watched the two Gerry and the Pacemakers videos (his voice didn't sound too bad to me) :)
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Thanks for the November News Michele.It is really interesting to hear about what goes on with the various cruise lines.
Long may you have success spreading the word of your Dad while having fun as well. :)

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:41 am

Thanks for the November newsletter Michele. A very interesting read and you will have lots more to tell when you start sailing again.

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:37 pm

Thanks Michele for the November newsletter. It was really nice to read your memories of Christmas past as we could identify with what you said.

Pleased to hear that you have got some more cruises for next year as they are always so well received.

Christine Hampshire

Post by Christine Hampshire » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks for the November news Michele it was lovely reading it, my feelings are the same as Maureen and Harrys for Christmas's past
Also glad about your bookings for next year hope Max as a great Birthday xx

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:22 pm

What a nostalgic newsletter Michele and how we agree with your memories ,but let us hope that we will always at least still have those memories.
Whew so many dates for next year I am sure that all of us on this site wish that we could hear one of them.
My husband John was thrilled to partly sing My Kind Of Girl with Matt Jnr at Chesterfield it made his night (and Matt said it made his) A lovely show full of warmth.Thankyou.

paul jh

Post by paul jh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Sandra: I liked your reports about John going up on stage to sing with Matt Monro Jnr. I'm sure he was fabulous. I remember John singing along to all the Matt Monro songs at EMI at the third Fans Reunited. How wonderful to be in a public place and only hear Matt Monro playing.
And then John sang on the walk back to the hotel. Mariana was with us, and maybe others.

Nice memories.

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:55 am

Ah Paul didn't we have the best of times. Such memories ,sadly not to be repeated.John still sings around the house and in the car whenever we have Matt or Nat King Cole playing.

We hope that you are well Paul .How wonderful to be a pianist. xx

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 pm

Thanks Michele for this month's newsletter. You certainly have a lot going on at the moment.
We like many others are really looking forward to the new CD and we thank you and Richard for all your hard work in getting this CD released. ☺☺

Return to “Site News”