SPOTLIGHT ON MICHELE MONRO

What areas of the site do you love and which do you hate? Do you have a suggestion as to how to make it better - It might be time for a shake up!
mariana44

SPOTLIGHT ON MICHELE MONRO

Post by mariana44 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:38 pm

I just loved reading this spotlight on Michele, the lovely photos and memories of her wonderful dad.

A really big thank you to Michele, to add this brilliant website to her huge list of other commitments.
Mariana

paul jh

Post by paul jh » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:02 pm

I agree! It was very enlightening. I have read it once and plan to re-read it several times. Not surprisingly, I have reaction to parts of it (another reason why it's such an interesting read), which I'll try to post later.

If this spotlight (and her many excellent CD liner notes) is any indication of the quality and content of Michele's upcoming book, I can't wait to read the full book! We won't be able to put it down ... it will likely be a "read it in one night" book! I predict a best seller. :D

Marian

Post by Marian » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:02 pm

I really enjoyed Michele's account too of growing up with her famous dad.
It made very interesting reading. Looking forward to the book and I agree with Paul, it should prove to be a best seller. :D :D
Marian :wink:

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:09 am

A best seller may be asking a bit too much, unless Harry Potter crops up in the book :wink: :lol:
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:58 pm

We are also looking forward to the book and we hope it will be a best seller for Michele, and for the family.
First of all we are so glad to know that Michele is now feeling much better. This interesting article has already whetted our appetite and we can't wait for the publication.
What Michele stressed, was that throughout Matt's singing career he never changed. How true that was !! Unlike so many others, who were probably just in the right place at the right time, but didn't have half the talent that Matt had.
An old Eastend saying is .... You can take the boy out of the Eastend but you can't take the Eastend out of the boy. That's what endeared Matt to millions of people. And not forgetting of course.... The Voice. :D :D :D

Catherine M

MICHELE'S MEMORIES OF MATT MONRO

Post by Catherine M » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:33 pm

Loved this section. It gives you a real insight into the man himself.
Last edited by Catherine M on Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Site Areas”