Hayes Fan club meet 2

The 2007 tour kicked off on 3rd November - Paul White, our very own reporter, brought you up to the moment news from the theatres across the country.
paul and sue

Hayes Fan club meet 2

Post by paul and sue » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:47 am

Hi all sorry for late posting but this is the first chance I have had to get on a computer that works, I am now back home briefly to drop Sue off and reload on clothes, it was such a pleasure to see everybody at the Fan club meet on Tuesday, Michele always does one hell of a job in the preparation and presentation of the meet, this year I had an added bonus as Sue had bought me some raffle tickets and I won a 3 dvd boxset, I already have them but the amount of times they get viewed I am bound to wear them out sooner or later, this years show is completely different with Matt jnr opening and then the two Girls Rietta Austin and Annabel Williams coming on and what voices they have, I must say that the Son of the Legend has done it again with his version of Lady is a tramp its fantastic and gets played all the time in the car, I have taken loads of photos and when I get a bit of time I will post them, that’s all for now as I must fly back to Monro Towers as we have a show in Wellinboro this evening, until later Paul

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:59 pm

Hi Paul and Sue, it was great to see you both at the fans RE-United.
Couldn't agree more, Michele did a fantastic job again this year. So much organisation in an event like this. On top of everything else that she does and not being well this year, lets hope that she is trying to relax and enjoying her break.
Hope Matt's tour goes well and we will look forward to seeing the photos and the up-dates of course. :lol: :lol:

Marian

Post by Marian » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:26 pm

Hi Paul and Sue,
It was great to meet you again at the MM get-together. We look forward to reading your updates of the tour, and wish everyone every success. :D :D
Marian and Peter.

john

Post by john » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:47 pm

Looking forward to reading more of your reviews Paul and Sue.

Return to “The Legend Lives On Tour Blog”