Aberystwyth

The 2007 tour kicked off on 3rd November - Paul White, our very own reporter, brought you up to the moment news from the theatres across the country.
paul and sue

Aberystwyth

Post by paul and sue » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:32 am

Hi all, following a pleasant evening at the Bank House Golf and Country club Worcester we headed off for Aberystwyth a journey of about 100 miles and what a journey, the first one I can remember where we had no hold ups, the route took us through the Welsh hills and valleys and was stunning just like the opening scene from the Italian Job, well a quick blast of On Days Like These and a new game we had found called “dodge the sheep” we were there, as we had had no hold ups it was decided that we would check into the Hotel and what another little gem this one turned out to be, The Marine Hotel was right on the sea front and our room overlooked the sea, the venue for the show was the Aberystwyth arts centre and the main auditorium was located in the middle of a University Campus, with show time fast approaching we decided to grab a quick bite to eat alas there was no Kentucky Fried Chicken so we ate where the students eat and wow was it cheap, then came the highlight of the evening, the show, Matt had told me before the show he was going to introduce a new song but I did not know what it was, well it turned out to be Todo Pasara and it was awesome, the audience loved it, all too soon it was over and time to pack up and head back to the Hotel and unwind, until the next time take care all, Paul

Return to “The Legend Lives On Tour Blog”