The End

The 2007 tour kicked off on 3rd November - Paul White, our very own reporter, brought you up to the moment news from the theatres across the country.
paul and sue

The End

Post by paul and sue » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:05 pm

Hi all, well that’s it, the end of the tour and I would like to close this tour blog by thanking everybody that made this event so enjoyable for me. Firstly to my wife Sue and then the wonderful theatre staff, hotel staff, the band and the sound engineers, Ritchie, Brian and Paul. Also to Colin Keyes, the tour manager, Gus Douglas and a special thanks to Zak for his help with the carrying of the merchandise in and out of the theatres. Thanks also to all the members of the Matt Monro website for your kind words about the tour and to all the wonderful people I met at the various venues.

Now the best bit, to the Monro family, Mickie, Michele, Max and Matt, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making me feel so welcome, thanks to each and every one of you.

Until the next time
Paul

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:32 am

Paul--you have done such a great job on this tour--not only all the work driving and everything else, but even managing to get back and let us all know what has been going on. I have been reading every instalment--it has just been fascinating to read what happens behind the scenes.
Thank you so much-you have been great !

PS--I hope there will be a next time for you--and for us !!
Mariana

Return to “The Legend Lives On Tour Blog”