Video Clips for Fan Club Meet

Have you attended one of our events.
Share the experience with us
Administrator
Site Admin

Video Clips for Fan Club Meet

Post by Administrator » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:34 pm

I have spent the last few weeks thinking of what to show you in October. Several people have requested the Tony Bennett again. Would anyone else like to see that footage again?

I have already made up my mind to bring some very special clips, the first being the Camay advert, footage from "Big Night Out" and the most fantastic clip of Matt and Tom Jones dueting a funky up-tempo rendition of My Kind of Girl.

Who would like to see "Thanks to the Lord" from the Morecambe and Wise Show? or would you prefer a duet with Cilla Black, Leslie Crowther and Matt singing a little ditty called "Monro, Crowther and Black" or would you prefer dad appearing in the Generation Game as Widow Twanky.

Which duet would you like of Matt and Bennett. the choice is:
Lulluby of Broadway
Chicago
I Want to be Happy

or what about one of his earliest apperances on "The Late Late Show" singing "Valentina" or "The Golden Age"
or
"I Love the Little Things" from "Mr & Mrs Music"

That covers the foootage but I also have very rare footage of duets with Rosemary Squires, a squit from The Kenny Everett Show and a beautifully mastered copy which has just been found after 15 years of looking. Some of you might remember that I released "When I Look into Your Eyes' in Spanish on the recently released "The Rare Monro" but this is the lost English version and it is fantastic. I shall also be bringing two brand new songs which Richard discovered in the dungeons of EMI.
I hope that has whetted your appetite. Let me know if there is a particular song you want to hear.

The most votes recorded on the Forum and e-mails will be played.

Looking forward to seeing you all in October.
Enjoy the music
Warm wishes
MM

Return to “Fans Reunited - Tuesday 2 October 2007”