THE SECOND FANS RE-UNITED MEET UP.

Have you attended one of our events.
Share the experience with us
john

Post by john » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:43 pm

There are some more good photos from the fan club meet added by Lena and Harry. 8)

Edgar

Hello again

Post by Edgar » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:09 pm

Hi folks, sorry to be away so long, (Marian knows of my computer problems). When I got back from holidays, I couldn't access the MM website from my desktop. Don't know why, I can access everythig else, althought I have had more problems lately, can't think what it could be. Anyway, I can accces it from my laptop (strange!) and I have just been reading through your comments on Fans Reunited. Seems that you all had a great tme, just sorry we couldn't be with you. Maybe next time, although I did have my Ipod with me full of Matt's songs so I was with you in spirit. Hope to speak with you all soon. Love Margaret and Edgar :D :D

Gray

Post by Gray » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:13 pm

Hi margaret & Edgar

Lovely to hear from you again, Edgar, I thought you maybe had gone into hiding because Cardiff didn't get promoted last year :oops: :)
You were right though, you did say they would fall away.
Shame you lost Chopra to Sunderland.

With the state of my team (Leeds) last year you would of thought I would of gone into hiding too, but we aren't doing so bad this year so i can stick my head above the parapit :)

Anyway, nice to see you again,

Gray :)

Edgar

Post by Edgar » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:05 am

Thanks Gray. The way we're playing and I use that word very loosely, I think we will be joining you next season unless you get promoted. :(

Gray

Post by Gray » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:01 am

Hi Edgar

I watched Leeds on Sky last night with a couple of chums, we played Hereford in the Cup.
My goodness we were poor. :(
Hereford were very unlucky they didn't win.

Good luck for you at Charlton today.

Gray

Marian

Post by Marian » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:36 am

Just enjoyed spending ages browsing through the photos by Colin McGinn from the last Fan Club Meet on 2nd October. It's lovely to have this record of a special day. :D :D
Also photos of Matt Jnr on Alan Titchmarsh's Show, accessible from Matt's section on the home page.
Marian :wink:

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:50 am

We haven't been able to view the pictures from Colin yet, still have the November news on our PC and haven't got the December news yet.
We can only put this down to the server.. AOL. Just wondered if anyone else on on AOL else has this. We have had this on a couple of previous occasions.
However we have been able to view Alan Titchmarsh's show with Matt Jnr. We saw the show which was very enjoyable and have to agree with Marian, there are some nice pictures on there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:23 am

I am on AOl. and have the December news--had no time to check ther photos yet though.
Mariana

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:07 am

We viewed the pictures and and news through Google, but it's all suddenly appeared on the web-site now which makes it easier. :roll:
Some nice pictures of the Fans Re- United from Colin and the Alan Titchmarsh show with Matt Jnr.
It's quite a gallery now. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Fans Reunited - Tuesday 2 October 2007”