Fans United Second Meet

Have you attended one of our events.
Share the experience with us
Hammond

Fans United Second Meet

Post by Hammond » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:14 pm

Hi everyone

As promised, here is ourmessage for the Forum by the people we met yesterday at the Fans Meet. We enjoyed it thoroughly and hope to meet those we did not talk to next year.

What a wonderful day. Can we also add our thanks to the many for the good work being done by Michelle and also see the family. Paul, Sue etc for the help they give Michelle, and not to mention Geraldine who is also friendly and helpful to us. Carry on the good work.

We enjoyed the show is certainly was different from last year.in more ways than one!! but on a more serious note, we did not like the flashing lights as Janet suffers from epilepsy (controlled by drugs) and these lights are known to bring about a fit. She went out the first time but was told that once you leave the auditorium you are not allowed to re-enter. After that she had to cover her eyes. Thankfully it was not all the time. At the start of TV programmes there is a warning of flashing lights, we wonder if this could be applied to the theatre performances as well. We would welcome your comments.

After that we enjoyed the event and as Henry Hall said "Here's to the next time". When hopefully can make some more friends.

Cheers

Geoff & Janet Hammond
JANET HAMMOND

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:18 pm

HI Janet and Geoff---so glad that you remembered to do your postiing--really glad you had a good time.

Hope your cat was glad to see you--my little dog Chloe was so excited, she nearly bit my fingers off !!!!!

I will post more on the other "Fans Reunited Thread", when I get a little spare time--things are just very busy for me at present.

I have to agree that some sort of warning should be given about the flashing lights, as these days quite a few people are affected--I also think that under the circumstances, they could have let Janet outside the auditorium for a while.
Mariana

Return to “Fans Reunited - Tuesday 2 October 2007”