Fans Reunited

Have you attended one of our events.
Share the experience with us
Sue Parker

Fans Reunited

Post by Sue Parker » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:36 pm

What can I possibly say about Monday that hasn't already been said....
It was a fabulous day and Michele deserves 'every accolade bestowed
on her' (yes...Ive stolen a line from one of Matts songs..If I Never Sing
Another Song) for putting on such a super event for us all.
I am so pleased Mickie joined us...it wouldn't have been the same without her.

Sue Parker.

Helen

Post by Helen » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:27 pm

Helen has finally posted - couldn't do otherwise after Monday - all the way from Scotland (not as far as Paul!) and although as we have a saying here about shy people "she's a bit backwards at coming forward" I had a great time; thanks mainly to Lena and Harry, Edgar and Margaret, Marianne, thank you very much for "taking me under your collective wings!" and making the day even more special - and also to my "outside theatre companion" when we went for a chat and, ok for a smoke!!! She's great.
Have just checked the forthcoming news and can hardly wait for next year for all the new cds. You're a wonder woman Michele! Next to come up, probably my photo .... we'll see!
Bye for now - thanks again mates LOL

paul and sue

Post by paul and sue » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:08 pm

Hi all, back in Worthing now for a couple of days and just reflecting on what a fantastic day the fan club meet was, i would like to thank Michele for doing such a fantastic job of organising the event and all the fans for making it such a special day, the highlight of the day for me still has to be the "This is your life book" it was such an emotional moment to get my hands on the big red book, if that was not emotional enough i have just had time to go through the goodie bag and find that the tour brochure has been signed by Mickie, Michele and Matt jnr, thanks to you all, take care, all the best Paul and Sue

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:27 pm

Well done Helen--I was hoping you would take the plunge and do a posting for us--after such a great day, I guess it was easy to find something to say .
Mariana

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:49 pm

Hi Helen, glad you arrived back home safely to Scotland. It was lovely meeting you, and we agree it was a wonderful event , brillianly organised by Michele. It somehow stirred up the words of Matt's song, "I love the little things" because it was the so many little things that she thought to do, just one for instance that Paul has mentioned like the family all signing the programmes, and little things for individual people. :roll: :roll:
Anyway Helen, great to see your posting, so keep joining us now.
Paul and Sue, we read all your postings and can understand what you mean about Fairfields Halls. you need a tour guide and a compass round that place, but what a great job you are doing, but thank you so much for all the postings and giving us an idea of what is involved, but often making it really humourous. Take it easy. :roll: did we really say that :lol: :lol:

Angela51

Fans Re-United

Post by Angela51 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:04 am

Hi...Helen.

Thanks for your message, yes we did have a few little chats just outside the Beck Theatre, so nice to have met you there, even with our few little "puffs" :D , overall, it was such a very enjoyable event..Hope to see you at the next event.... :?:

Take care
Angela[/b]

Christine Hampshire

Fans Reunited

Post by Christine Hampshire » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:55 pm

I must say how much we enjoyed the Matt Monro fan club meeting. It was a wonderful day and also a fantastic show with Matt Jnr; a perfect day altogether!! Thanks to all the family and especially Michele for arranging it all.

Thank you

Christine and Graham Hampshire

Sheffield

:D :D

Derek Johnston

Fans Reunited

Post by Derek Johnston » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:54 pm

Hi what a fantastic day !My brother Garry and i had a great time meeting you all and what a brilliant job Michelle and her team did pulling it all together ,so aBIG THANK YOU to you all ! The portrait of Matt i won now has pride of place above the fireplace in my livingroom ,but ive had to agree to let my brother visit it once aweek-ah family ! If there s any chance of it happening again then- Lets get the party started here and now! :D :D :D

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:48 am

Hi Christine and Graham, it really was a great time had by all , thanks to Michele's months of organising and planning the entire event, and Matt Jnr's marvellous concert to complet the day., and Derek and Garry congratulations on winning that fantastic portrait of Matt. A superb prize that most of us were envying, :lol: but now not only do we have Matt's music with us whenever travelling, I have Matt with me all the time on my little key ring. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Fans Reunited - Tuesday 2 October 2007”