Photographs

Have you attended one of our events.
Share the experience with us
Michele Monro

Photographs

Post by Michele Monro » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:36 pm

I have some absolutely fantastic photographs from the Fan Club Meet, they are en route as I write and I hope to be able to post some of them by the weekend.

But here''s the thing, every person who attended the Fans Re-United day took zillions of pictures -so where are they?? Come on now, it takes a few minutes to upload and if Lena and Harry can do it, having never done it before, then so can you.

Go to the scrapbook – at the top of the page is a button that says
Upload New photos
Another page opens and asks you to select how many images you want to upload
You can do a maximum of 5 at a time
Push next
Another page opens
There is a space for you to put a title for your photos
Then a box marked file, if you click on choose file it will open the various files on your computer, select the one where your pictures are held (mine is my pictures), continue clicking through “My Pictures” until you see the one you want to upload and select “choose” or whatever your programme says (it might say OK)
Then go to the next box entitled title and repeat the process, there will be exactly the number of spaces for the number of pictures you have selected to upload
Then enter your e-mail address
Then select “next
Another page appears with the photo you have selected and that is that
I then get an e-mail saying that pictures have been uploaded and I can then give the approval for those to be added. That is just to protect someone uploading nasties

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:31 pm

Thanks Michele for your advice on uploading the photos.

I can confirm that it really is easy to do---once I found The Scrapbook" it only took a minute or so.

I am also looking forward to seeing more pics from the big-day!
Mariana

paul jh

Post by paul jh » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:18 pm

Someone please put my out of my misery! I found the Scrapbook the other day and the photos were wonderful. Now I can't find the Scrapbook. Where is it?

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:51 pm

It's still there Paul :wink: I hope there will be some photos of Harry on there soon, as I haven't seen ONE of Harry yet :wink: I really want to know if the "Grecian 2000" is still working Harry :wink: :lol:
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:56 pm

Just checked again Paul. Click on Members Lounge, then the Scrapbook is near the top of the page. Just click on "Click Here" - "View my photo album" :wink:

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:23 pm

For some reason Harry always seemed to be behind the camera--but I can assure you he looks good and much younger than his forum photo---unlike me !!!
Mariana

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:58 pm

You said it Marian :lol: thats because you sent in an "old" photo of yourself Marian. I would never do anything like that, would I :?: :lol: :lol:

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:03 pm

Robert, Harry was taking the pictures with the digital camera, Murph kindly put some on for us at first until Harry discovered the way to do it . We've just got some back today taken with my camera. Harry was able to put one of them on with Gray and Edgar, but the one with Harry on it just won't work for some reason. He's trying to work out why :roll:
We still have some more to be developed.
Anyway Robert Harry said the Grecian 2000 isn't the answer to his problem, it 's a cure for his memory loss as to how he got this first picture on and still struggling :x

Return to “Fans Reunited - Tuesday 2 October 2007”