Matt on You Tube

Want to ask Richard Moore something - go for it! He is a veritable walking encyclopedia and is never happier than talking music.
maureen & harry

Re: Matt on You Tube

Post by maureen & harry » Tue May 04, 2021 6:58 pm

Thanks Rìchard and we understand why Michele does not want the video on the official channel but Matt's performance was really good.

The channel is just great thanks to you both and we look forward to Fridays to see what will be added and hope there is more to follow.

Rmoore

Post by Rmoore » Wed May 05, 2021 6:04 pm

Matt Sings Monro will take up the next few months. In theory, we will keep going until everything that we can clear is up there. There are unlikely to be any new DVD's now due to falling sales, so this is the best way to get material out there. We hope to be able to clear things that we hadn't been able to do for DVD, but we'll see. Lots to go through yet from the BBC and ITV (Including a couple of recently re-discovered shows)

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:00 pm

Todays utube offering is of Matt singing most superbly his wonderful version of Maria. Thank you Richard and Michele for these weekly viewings.(Hope you have seen it Robert. Your favourite I think)

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:41 pm

Yes I have seen it Sandra :) .........while watching Matt sing Maria my heart seemed to miss a few beats when Matt soared to those majestic high notes :) ..........thank you Michele and Richard for all the lovely videos :)
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:41 am

Yes Sandra & Robert Matt was absolutely wonderful & no one can sing it as good as Matt.

Thank you Michele and Richard for all the great videos on the uTube channel. You have done Matt proud again.

Hope you get the all clear for Matt on the Tom Jones Show which was another good show as they both worked so well together. 🙂 🙂

Return to “Ask Richard”