Live In Manila

Want to ask Richard Moore something - go for it! He is a veritable walking encyclopedia and is never happier than talking music.
Wahzy

Live In Manila

Post by Wahzy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Hi Richard,

Sorry to bother you once more. In my iTunes I have an album titled Live in Manila by Matt. I recall somewhere having a cardboard sleeve of this album. I assume it came with another Matt CD purchase in the past. Do you happen to know what it came with? For I cannot find the physical copy of the disc anymore. I'm sure I'll find it.

Second to that, none of the tracks are from Manila, it appears they're all from the Melbourne concert which was recorded for TV.

Alex.

Rmoore

Re: Live In Manila

Post by Rmoore » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:15 pm

This is one of the iTunes releases by one media from a deal the Estate made a long time ago. Unfortunately they mislabeled this release. I don't think it was put out on CD. The only physical release of the material leased to them was on the 2 CD "Born Free" by Delta Music as far as we know.

There are 2 Manila concerts one from 1966 (as released on "Yesterday - The Legendary Manila Concert" & (slightly edited) as the bonus disc on "The Ultimate Performer DVD". The 1980's Manila concert is split between the same discs and the "Born Free" disc mentioned above as well as on iTunes on another collection.

Richard

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:29 pm

Can you remind me what to try when I can't get the November newsletter to change over to December please Richard xx

john

Post by john » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi Sandra, try the F5 button to refresh the page. :) :)

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:13 pm

Thanks John - that was it xx

Return to “Ask Richard”