Cannot find track names in iTunes

4 CDs featuring The Hoagy Carmichael Sessions (including previously unreleased out-takes) together with an abridged reading of Matt's biography 'The Singer's Singer - The Life and Music of Matt Monro'
Wahzy

Cannot find track names in iTunes

Post by Wahzy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 am

Hello.

I have just received this CD. First disc imported fine into iTunes. All track names are correct. However for the autiobiography discs there aren't any names. Is there any way this can be rectified?

Alex.

mariana44

Re: Cannot find track names in iTunes

Post by mariana44 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 am

You can put them in yourself manually---or there is a button , on one of the top menus, that says "Import track listings" or "get track listings"and it will connect with the database and put your track names in-not quite sure where it is, as Itunes keeps updating and things change.
Mariana

Rmoore

Post by Rmoore » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43 pm

The tracks have no names. Originally EMI wanted me to put them as one long track on each disc. I was able to persuade them to allow me to put track markers onto the disc so that it would be easier for the listener to find a place on the disc.

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:40 pm

ThanksRichard--I would not have liked to have them as one track--what if there was one specific track that you wanted to listen to a few times--or put your favourites onto Itunes.

Obviously , in this case the only answer is to put the track details in manually--I have done that often with Lps, that I copied onto a cd.
Mariana

Return to “Words and Music”