Michele

News of the two day event held at Michele's home on 26/27 February 2011
Baz

Re: Michele

Post by Baz » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 am

Hi Michele
Book me in for the 14th if you can please?
This week has been amazing...I saw a place on line on Monday ( A static mobile home) which looked fantastic...just 20 mins from us here in Westerham.
Cutting a long story short, we are moving into it the first week in April ( In four weeks time!) So...you ain't gonne see me around this place much until I'm re-connected later in April.
I have a whole 3 bed Victorian Semi to clear plus all of my builder's plant...the lot in that short time! I'm re-inventing myself completely. Then, it's showbiz for the duration.I have already formed a terrific Jazz band. Exciting times ahead now. ( Michele....I guess I'm doing what you are doing)
Everything must go...including me! LOL.
Garage sales, ad's in local papers, word of mouth, you name it.
Trips to the tip.
( Light the home fires)...Bzzzzzz ( Who sang that)? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:
Cheers guys,
Bazza.
I am a fan of "real music".
Music performed by Matt Monro, Frank Sinatra and their piers. I once made an album with Humphrey Lyttelton. I play harmonica. The latest CD " Baz with the Jazz legends" is selling well. ( I sell it via my website)

mariana44

Re: Michele

Post by mariana44 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 am

Hi Baz--if you are really interested, I would get in touch with Michele by email or PM-as the places are limited--I know she normally reads all our posts--but you never know ! At least you will get some confirmation back--
Mariana

Return to “House Sale”