When is the next meet?

The event of 2011. Are you coming? Come and share your thoughts.
Wahzy

When is the next meet?

Post by Wahzy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:56 am

Being new here I'd be really keen on meeting some of you guys. Especially Michele!

Is there anything planned?

Alex.

mariana44

Re: When is the next meet?

Post by mariana44 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 pm

At the last one,launching the Paperback of the book, Michele said it would be the last one. Then she mentioned about doing a meet up on a cruise. She has been so busy cruising, that she has not had time to sort anything out---but I am hoping that something else may be arranged , maybe next year. We did have some great times, and it was so nice to meet in person some of the lovely people on this forum--including of course Michele , Richard, Matt Jr, Max, and Mickie before she sadly passed away.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, and hope we can all meet up again--plus some newer members like you too.

There are some lovely photos and writeups on the events somwhere on this site, if you get a chance to have a look.
Mariana

Rmoore

Post by Rmoore » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Yes, it's unlikely that there will be another one in the foreseeable future as Michele is so busy with her cruises (spreading the word or Matt) and house moves etc.

These events take a LOT of organising unfortunately.

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:13 am

Thanks Richard-I know how much work is involved, and know how busy Michele is just now--but I keep my fingers crossed !!
Mariana

Return to “Fans Reunited - Wednesday 14 September 2011”