Saturday 1 July - Radio West Middlesex - Alan Hardy

Michele Monro

Saturday 1 July - Radio West Middlesex - Alan Hardy

Post by Michele Monro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm

You may remember that over a year ago Alan Hardy came and interviewed me for Radio West Middlesex. You may also remember that they were going through a number of technical problems after also having to move studios. One problem followed another with their main computer, then it ran out of hard drive memory, then it died altogether and they had to order another one to be built and installed! The woes went on and on with the station having to rely on a technical expert and his (erratic) availability to sort the problems out. Anyhow, to cut a long story short, these problems stopped Alan from turning the interview into a one hour documentary – which was his plan. But now all’s OK and – at long last – it’s finished.

Radio West Middlesex have been running my first radio special on dad every 4-6 weeks. Alan's own programme, which is called ‘The Matt Monro Story’ will be broadcast for the first time tomorrow (Friday) at 9pm. They will then use it in that 4-6 week cycle in the same day/timeslot alternating with my own show.

www.radiowestmiddlesex.org.uk

Return to “Saturday 1 July 2011 - Radio West Middlesex - Alan Hardy”