Monday 19 September - Family Radio 1 - Mike Ellis

Michele Monro

Monday 19 September - Family Radio 1 - Mike Ellis

Post by Michele Monro » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Mike Ellis and I have known each other a number of years and I have supported the charity he runs NSCFC. Like many others around it does a wonderful job of keeping people in the know.The NSCFC believes that the needs of children and society as a whole are best served where children benefit from the love and support of both parents: because "today’s child is tomorrow’s parent". High levels of emotional stress caused by separation or divorce can result in actions by parents that may have damaging effects on their children. The Society actively promotes the case for mediation to break cycles of animosity, and works to ensure that welfare organisations and the courts serve the best interests of the child. If you would like to learn more then please visit www.nscfc.com

Very recently Mike launched his own radio station called Family Radio 1, a station focused on family, fathers, mothers, grandparents etc, all are viewed as having equal importance in a child's life. Family Radio 1 is a station for YOU. It aims to grow and develop with the help of our input. Mike featured Matt Monro on the station from its inaugural launch but because of the demands of the fans there is now a dedicated area which features more than two hours of Matt Monro music 24/7. What can be better than that - 3 hours i hear you say. Well if you do want more, just ask Mike, he is there to take all of your comments.

If you want to listen to any of the shows then visit

http://www.familyradio1.com/matt_monro.htm

Return to “Monday 19 September 2011 - Family Radio 1 - Mike Ellis”