Saturday 15 October - Northern Air Hospital Radio - Dave Bee

Michele Monro

Saturday 15 October - Northern Air Hospital Radio - Dave Bee

Post by Michele Monro » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:41 pm

I am very grateful for the support of hospital radio that I have had over the last 18 months. I have spoken to Dave Bee at Northern Air Hospital Radio many times before and a few days ago the station aired the new one hour special, 'Matt's Kind of Music I recorded last month. This time the station are playing edited highlights of the interview in their programme 'Hall of Fame', which will be rotated every six weeks.

www.northernair.org.uk

Lena & Harry Smith

Re: Saturday 15 October - Northern Air Hospital Radio - Dave Bee

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:34 pm

These hospital Radio request programmes must bring a lot of pleasure to both long and short stay patients and nice that they can hear Matt's Kind Of Music that's now being aired. :)

Michele Monro

Re: Saturday 15 October - Northern Air Hospital Radio - Dave Bee

Post by Michele Monro » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:40 am

This all started because one of the presenters of a mainstream station, who also hosts a hospital radio show, mentioned that dad was still one of the most requested artists on that station. That seemed to be the general rule across the HBA Network so I am thrilled to be able to do something special for the stations. It is brilliant because most of them put the programme on a loop system so it is played every three days/every week/every month. That is brilliant and if it brings Matt Monro to a few new listeners, then all the better.

Return to “Saturday 15 October 2011 - Northern Air Hospital Radio - Dave Bee”