Roving Reports

Michele kicks off her mammoth trip on 9th January 2012. Read her roving reports from the High Seas to her journey Down Under. Keeping you up-to-date with all the news as it happens.
Administrator
Site Admin

Roving Reports

Post by Administrator » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm

I cannot believe there are only 17 days before I set off on my mammoth journey across the world. It seems such a long time ago that I booked it and of course I thought there would be plenty of time to get everything done before effectively shutting up the house. I don't think it matters how long you give yourself there is always going to be a mad panic at the end. And that's where I'm at, at the moment. The prospect of coming through the other side of Christmas with enough time to pack my bags seems a frightening one today - but I'm going to take a big breath and enjoy the days with my gorgeous son Max before he heads back to University.

It's the 22nd December today and I don't have any food in for the big day, so I'm off to buy out Waitrose and purchase enough food to sink a ship, let's hope it isn't Arcadia!! Here's wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas Day and a happy and healthy New Year. I'll see you all on the other side.

paul jh

Re: Roving Reports

Post by paul jh » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Bon Voyage!

Enjoy your Christmas dinner and time with Max.

Looking forward to all the reports. Please keep us updated on all your promotions and radio/TV appearances around the world!

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Have a wonderful time Michele--both with Max over Christmas, and on your cruise-I know you can still be in touch, but we will miss you being around.
Mariana

karl

Post by karl » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Have a fantastic time Michele, I can't believe I've been home almost five weeks from my big trip and I am now wondering where I will be going in 2012?

maureen & harry

Post by maureen & harry » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:25 pm

We wish you and Max a Very Happy Christmas and it's good to hear that you will be able to spend some quality time together.

We also wish you Bon Voyage on what we are sure will be a fantastic experience when you go on your Cruise.

:D :D

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank you for your Christmas and New Year wishes Michele.
Have a wonderful Christmas with Max and we feel sure that your planned journey will be all you are hoping for.
We shall look forward to updates whenever possible. :) :)

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:36 am

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year with Max Michele.

Also have a great cruise and all that it entails.

We will look forward to hearing all your news en route. :D :D

cyp21

Post by cyp21 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:57 am

Wishing u a VERY HAPPY XMAS! and a safe journey and a good trip enjoy ur self!. :)

hpooch

Post by hpooch » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:16 am

Have a enjoyable but "Long Cruise" starting January 9th, and looking forward to meeting you in San Francisco on May 13th
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year as I am sure it will be!..................Henry
Henry H Puccinelli

Eman

Post by Eman » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:26 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Michele. Thank you for welcoming me to the board!! :D

Return to “The Long & Winding Road”