Sea Days

Michele kicks off her mammoth trip on 9th January 2012. Read her roving reports from the High Seas to her journey Down Under. Keeping you up-to-date with all the news as it happens.
Michele Monro

Sea Days

Post by Michele Monro » Sat May 05, 2012 6:29 pm

I didn’t realize it but we now have two days at sea but at last the sea is behaving and the sun is out. It’s exactly how you imagine the South Pacific to be. I can at last leave my balcony door open all night and hear the noise of the sea. Perfect. Sea Princess is maintaining an easterly course through the Samoan Basin, which is a part of the South Pacific Ocean and we’ll arrive in Bora Bora on Sunday. I’m so looking forward: another item to tick off my Bucket List.

I had an extremely lazy day sitting out on deck and met up with the usual suspects. We dissected everyone’s appearance and the new phrase for g-strings or thongs is ‘anal floss’. I fell about laughing.

‘Thought of the Day’

Just because you can get in to a size 12, doesn’t mean you are a size 12!!

‘Bug Bear’

Men who wear sandals with socks
People who are always late
Passengers who ring the wrong cabin
Stewards who knock even when the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign is on the door.
Slot machines that don’t pay out
Slot machines that pay out to other people
Films not repeated on TV when I’ve missed the ending

One of my cameras has given up the ghost and pieces keep falling off although it is still taking pictures. It started playing up in Papua New Guinea when I got lava dust in the lens. (boo hoo)

Watched the new Mission Impossible movie out on deck. It was really good and the area was set up with loungers and blankets – there was even popcorn

Lena & Harry Smith

Re: Sea Days

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Sun May 06, 2012 7:48 am

Must be nice relaxing and soaking up the sun Michele.
Anal Floss, .... :shock: something else we have just learned, and be careful leaving that balcony door open. 8)

Return to “The Long & Winding Road”