If He Could See Me Now

Matt Jnr's very first solo release following the success of the duets album with his father, it includes such classics as Mr Bojangles, Something and a stunning orchestration of For Once in My Life
Administrator
Site Admin

If He Could See Me Now

Post by Administrator » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:57 pm

This is Matt's first solo album and is being pre-released exclusively for his British Tour. It will not be in the shops until February/March.

If you managed to get a copy what do you think of the title of the album, the choice of tracks, the arrangements or the artwork? We are waiting for your opinion!

Marian

Post by Marian » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:25 pm

Just listening to Matt Jnr's first solo album, which we bought last night at the second MM get together.
Just hearing Matt Jnr sing "Todo Pasara" in Spanish brought tears to my eyes... no explanation necessary, and there's not really an explanation anyway..it just did.. Great job Matt!
Marian :D

john

Post by john » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:59 pm

I really like this as well Marian, plus the arrangement is superb. :)

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:37 pm

Yes we played ithe CD last night and we both agreed it was a specially nice recording with great arrangement. 8) We liked the George Harrison number too " Something " and "Some Kind Of Friend " and of course a very appropriate title. If He Could See Me Now. :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “If He Could See Me Now”