Matt Monro Yesterday

Matt's memorable performance on 2nd January 1966 at the prestigious Araneta Coliseum in Manila marking his farewell to the Philippines after a record-breaking five day run in front of capacity crowds of 24,000 nightly - the biggest audience of his career smashing Nat Cole's previous record at the venue of 22,000
ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:35 am

:) :) :) :)
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

Josh

Re: Matt Monro Yesterday

Post by Josh » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Well after wanting this for quite sometime I finally picked up a copy! As well as "Yesterday" I also got one of the twofers (This Is The Life/Here's To My Lady) and I've nearly finished the book after being sidetracked for a few months I'm back reading it regulary :D I'll post more when I've given both discs a good listen but Yesterday certainly looks like a really special package!

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Well done Josh for not giving up--these things are worth waiting for ! I love the double cd--"This is the Life/Here;s to my Lady"
Mariana

Jumong Singson

Post by Jumong Singson » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:16 pm

This CD Is Great I Bought A Second Hand Of This Product Before, Then My Late Father Replied That He Attended The Concert! He Also Said That Find The Song Where Matt Gets A Girl And Sangs Something Then I Found It It's "I'll Dream Of You" Wow! My Father Pretty Shocked Then He Share's His Story That The Girl Was His Sit Mate, A Beautiful Filipina with a Child So Matt Monro Invited her on stage And Also He Have A Bunch Of Photo Near At Araneta And While The Concert Starting I don't Know why he get a photo many times 😅 And Then I Saw A Photo Where Matt Standing On Stage While Wearing A "Barong Tagalog" Then I Said Wow!

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:38 pm

Lovely story Jumong :) .......glad you are a big fan of Matts like your late father was.
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

Return to “Yesterday”