The Ultimate Performer...

The very latest release from the Odeon camp this showcases 23 of Matt's greatest television performances including the shows of Tony Bennett, Liberace, Jimmy Tarbuck, Dave King and David Frost
lori

The Ultimate Performer...

Post by lori » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:34 am

I just want those of you who have not been able to see it...You must have it !! Seeing Matt , hearing him , what a wonderful video. The only thing that angers me... He refers to Frank Sinatra as the govenor.... As`if to say Sinatra was the`best...Well, Matt Monro was and still is the best voice ever... Frank was good, but nothing compaed to our Matt..The UlimatePerformer... I loved it.....Also listening to Matt jr. Narrate , Was a wonderful addition ...

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:51 pm

I think Matt was just being modest and polite lori, as he usually was :) we all know Matt is the King :D glad you are enjoying the DVD lori, with a little help from our Marian :) :)
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

lori

To Robert

Post by lori » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:57 am

Robert, you are always so nice to respond ... I do appreciate your answers and also knowing you agree with my feelings. The only insight I have to Matt , from my own conclusions, and what I have read about him.. He must have been a`true gentleman, very humble., sincere. and loving to sing .... every song, seems to have an expression of his thoughts and feelings.. Yes, Robert, He was The KING .......Good TItle !! and thanks again..... LORI

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:24 am

Your very welcome, lori :D :D
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

phyliss

Re: The Ultimate Performer...

Post by phyliss » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:59 pm

i can not say enough about the [ ultimate performer ] only that its the best, play it over and over again. he is my valium. :roll: :roll:

Return to “Ultimate Performer”