Satan's Harvest

Matt's very first job as a thespian in the film 'Satan's Harvest' plus the 30 minute colour special 'Go Go with Monro' starring Roy Castle and Marion Montgomery
Administrator
Site Admin

Satan's Harvest

Post by Administrator » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:41 pm

As you will have seen in the "News" section, Satan's Harvest is being released by Odeon on 24th July.
Entitled "Matt at the Movies" it is being coupled with "Go Go With Matt Monro"
Odeon are offering a special deal for our website members - for anyone wanting to pre-order this release, they are offering the special price of £12.99 to include free postage and packaging and the DVD will be posted to you two weeks before general release.
Their website is www.odeonent.co.uk and the offer is good until the end of May only

Marty

Post by Marty » Mon May 01, 2006 1:21 pm

This is one too good to miss.

I personally have been looking forward to this double feature since Michele mentioned it last year, hope Odeon do overseas postage.
Look For Small Pleasures

Marty

grandpajan

Post by grandpajan » Fri May 26, 2006 7:17 pm

I went on the Odeon web site and apparently, I cannot pre-order this DVD for delivery here in the USA. Will the DVD be available for ordering here in the USA? Thanks.

Edgar

Matt at the Movies

Post by Edgar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:00 pm

I have just received my copy and although I haven't viewed the film yet, I did take a look at Go Go with Monro. What can I say!! Brilliant. I bet this will bring a tear to your eyes.It did with me. Only goes to prove what we already knew, as well as Matt being a fantastic singer, his personality and warmth shines through.

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:12 pm

Hi All, like Edgar. We have also just watched the Go Go Monro part of this DVD. it is absolutely wonderful, just going to watch it again :) and if this doesn't stir the emotions of any fan or any viewer then nothing will. :) Just Fantastic :) :)

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:51 pm

Hi--yes I also had a lovely surprise in the post today--the new dvd--as yet have had no time to watch any of it----shopping to do; dogs to walk; etc ; but hoping later on this evening to make a start.

Marian
Mariana

Michele Monro

Satan's Harvest

Post by Michele Monro » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:10 pm

Hi Grandpajan,
I have just been to amazon.co.uk and the DVD is selling there and as far as I know they will ship overseas. If you go to the "Link" area of the website there are some other websites that usually stock dad's material and ship abroad.
Let us know if you have a problem

grandpajan

Post by grandpajan » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:59 pm

Sorry, but I visited Amazon.co.uk and the DVD is not listed there. Nor is it listed in the links you have.

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:47 am

Hi grandpajan and everyone. It might not be listed yet, as it is not officially available to buy for a while. At the moment only MM Fan Club member's can pre-order and receive it from Odeon Entertainment.
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:34 pm

Hi Grandpajan, The DVD "Matt At The Movies" can be purchased at
www.hmv.co.uk it is available for pre-order because the DVD'S release date is July 24th, but they do ship outside the uk.

KEITH EVANS

Post by KEITH EVANS » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:33 am

Being new to this site,and not completely clued up, i am intrested to know about satans harvest,go go with matt and matt at the movies are these all concerts?

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:53 pm

Keith, " Matt At The Movies " is the title of this DVD which is the film Satans Harvest" and also added is extra 45 minutes of enjoyable footage of Matt.
When you first get on to the web-site Keith, click on to the NEWS. scroll up and you will see that Michele has included the information, not only about this DVD but other superb CDS e.t.c.

Marty

Post by Marty » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:21 am

The Go Go Element to this DVD makes the purchase worthwhile in itself, the print being clear as day, and the version of Walk Away in Rome a true treasure.

Satan's Harvest, whilst being a notable addition to the catalogue by Matt's very appearance (and he appeared to be rather a natural actor too) is not however a great movie in any sense of the word, and the production limitations have aged quite considerably, but all in all, the appearance of Mr M in a quite major role, does make up for the shortcomings the movie has as a whole. I like to think of this set as being "Go Go With Matt Monro" as the feature and Satan's Harvest as an interesting novel bonus.
Look For Small Pleasures

Marty

Gray

Post by Gray » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:00 am

I watched a documentary on Tippi Hedren recently and 'Satan's Harvest' got a very quick mention.

Also, we've just returned from a 9 day holiday to France, visited Paris (my favourite city) and took the children to Disneyland.

As we entered the MGM Studios, as a greeting the management played the main title theme of 'Born Free' - which was wonderful, to hear it booming out across the park.
I thought it was very kind of Disney to play that for me just as I arrived :)

Gray

Marian

Post by Marian » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:44 am

I bet that was a great experience Gray. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. :lol:
Marian :D

Return to “Matt at the Movies”