BEYOND THE BARRICADE

Yes it is possible, discuss all your other favourite artists here.
Sandra

BEYOND THE BARRICADE

Post by Sandra » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:46 am

Has anyone seen this show? It is their 20th Anniversary 2019 tour.It was a sell out at our local theatre last night.They are all ex West End performers and magnificent.We have seen them several times and they get better every time.If you are a musicals fan don't miss it. The climax of the show is of course a selection from Les Mis- Wonderful.

Tonight we are going to see Clare Teal .It is all or nothing.

karl

Re: BEYOND THE BARRICADE

Post by karl » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:01 pm

Sandra wrote:Has anyone seen this show? It is their 20th Anniversary 2019 tour.It was a sell out at our local theatre last night.They are all ex West End performers and magnificent.We have seen them several times and they get better every time.If you are a musicals fan don't miss it. The climax of the show is of course a selection from Les Mis- Wonderful.

Tonight we are going to see Clare Teal .It is all or nothing.
I haven't seen it Sandra but heard it's good and it has been here, if it comes again I will go. I was at Les Mis on Tuesday (4th time over the years) and it still gets to me, absolutely super cast every time no matter what city or country I see it in. It's great to see a theatre sold out for the entire run.

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 am

How wonderful Karl. We have only seen it twice The last with Alfie Boe. Did you enjoy the BBC production over the last weeks.Excellent.

karl

Post by karl » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:41 am

Sandra wrote:How wonderful Karl. We have only seen it twice The last with Alfie Boe. Did you enjoy the BBC production over the last weeks.Excellent.
Yes I did Sandra it was excellent. I thought the Edinburgh run ended yesterday but it's running until the 17th and totally sold out. Bet the London Les Mis concert with Alfie Boe & Michael Ball will be amazing it's on from August - November at the Gielgud theatre as the Queens is being renovated.

Return to “Your other favourite artists”