MICHELE'S NEWSLETTER ---FEBRUARY 2010

All news and announcements regarding publication of 'The Singer's Singer'
mariana44

MICHELE'S NEWSLETTER ---FEBRUARY 2010

Post by mariana44 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 pm

I have read and reread Michele's latest newsletter so many times---it is so full and detailed, it is a joy to read, and the next best thing to being there. Michele is a Hero, getting all that done for us, despite everyting she has going on just now, and I want to say a big thank you to her. I loved the slide show---a great job by the photographer--I recognised some faces---but so many people there.

It was sad to read the news of Mickie's continuing health problems, but I know that I, along with all other forum members, will be thinking of the whole Monro family , at this difficult time in their personal lives.
Mariana

Lena & Harry Smith

Re: MICHELE'S NEWSLETTER ---FEBRUARY 2010

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Couldn't agree with you more Marian.. We only know just a little of the effort of the Three and a half years it took Michele to complete the book, plus everything else going on in the newsletter.
We know of the book launch, the signings, the interviews and the TV appearances, this simply amazes us, and dealing with all this while thinking and caring for her mum Mickie warrants true admiration.
With no stone unturned regarding publicity, we feel certain that Michele will be rewarded by the success of this magnificent book. No one can deny that she really deserves it. :) :)

Return to “The Singer Singer”