The Impossible Dream

Post your site problems, questions or comments
Wizzywitch

The Impossible Dream

Post by Wizzywitch » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:24 am

Firstly I'd like to say what a wonderful site this is, it's reminded me of just how prolific Matt was.

I've always prided myself on my recognition of artistes, but am being driven to distraction (no pun intended) by the new Honda commercials. Please can someone put me out of my misery by telling me if its Matts version of The Impossible Dream being used?

I thank you in advance for your help, and wish all a Happy Holiday. :D

Lena & Harry Smith

Post by Lena & Harry Smith » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:43 am

Hi WIZZY WITCH :D No it isn't Matt singing on the Honda commercial, it's Andy Williams singing "The Impossible dream" and sings it really well. :)
It has become so popular that there could be a re-release we have heard.

dottie

Post by dottie » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:27 pm

Lena & Harry Smith wrote:Hi WIZZY WITCH :D No it isn't Matt singing on the Honda commercial, it's Andy Williams singing "The Impossible dream" and sings it really well. :)
It has become so popular that there could be a re-release we have heard.
Now that would be a dream........ would love to see Matt climbing up the charts again.........

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:02 pm

Hi Dottie--you never know! Now that the "Man With the golden Voice" documentary has been on terrestrial TV , and available for a much larger audience, it could lead to a revival of some of Matt's Music. Let us all keep our fingers crossed! Marian
Mariana

Return to “Site feedback”