BACKING TRACKS

Post your site problems, questions or comments
HOWARD

BACKING TRACKS

Post by HOWARD » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:56 pm

I would like to obtain Matt Monro backing tracks, in order to perform these songs.
I can get some, but they are sub standard.
In order to do the songs justice and therefore them be a tribute to Matt, I would like professional tapes.
Do you know where I can get these.

Thank you

Gent Francis

Re: BACKING TRACKS

Post by Gent Francis » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:00 pm

HOWARD wrote:I would like to obtain Matt Monro backing tracks, in order to perform these songs.
I can get some, but they are sub standard.
In order to do the songs justice and therefore them be a tribute to Matt, I would like professional tapes.
Do you know where I can get these.

Thank you
You can buy a superb Backing Track CD/Karaoke CDG of Matt Via Pocket Songs Here and these are really superb quality as i used to perform with them for many years. I Hope we will see many more Backing Tracks/Karaoke Collections along the way though from the powers that be, because Matt's Songs and inspirational style just sets the mood for any occasion.

Billmiler

Matt Backing Tracks!

Post by Billmiler » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:24 pm

I've just noticed your message! I sing a few of Matt's better known songs in my Dean Martin Tribute! Try www.ameritz.co.uk - they have some quality backing trax plus a brilliant medley which includes Born Free, My Kind of Girl, On Days Like These and returning to the finale of Born Free. If you purchase nothing else you must buy the medley! When you reach the site just type in 'Matt Monro' and prepare to buy!
Kind regards,
Bill

MarkKnight

Post by MarkKnight » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:38 am

Bill

Just read the above.......I really fancy the melody one ! I went on the site , typed matt's name and no results....can you help any further mate

Many Thanks

Mark

Billmiler

Post by Billmiler » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:46 am

Good morning Mark,
I've just gone on the Ameritz site. In the old days prior to them getting organised with a brilliant web site they used to issue a postal booklet. I'm surprised they haven't at least one page of Matt - but guess what? I've found the medley for you! Tap in Born Free in the song title area and yippeee - you'll see the medley! I can really recommend Ameritz and of course in this modern world you can download them. Kind regards, my friend.

MarkKnight

Post by MarkKnight » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:53 am

Thankyou Bill....looking now :D

MarkKnight

Post by MarkKnight » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:28 pm

Hi Bill

I have downloaded the Matt Monro Melody......nice one Thankyou :D

Billmiler

Post by Billmiler » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 pm

You're welcome!

Return to “Site feedback”