Wednesday 3 March - BBC Stoke & Staffordshire - Paula White

Administrator
Site Admin

Wednesday 3 March - BBC Stoke & Staffordshire - Paula White

Post by Administrator » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 am

On Wednesday 3 March, I am going into Broadcasting House and Wise Buddah to do a series of interviews, which EMI Records has arranged in conjunction with the release of the new album'The Greatest'. I will be talking to Paula White on 'The Afternoon Show' on BBC Stoke and Staffordshire at 12.00pm. I've been told the show will air that same day between 1.00-4.00pm. The frequencies are 94.6FM & 104.1FM & DAB

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/stoke/hi/tv_and_radio

Marian

Re: Wednesday 3 March - BBC Stoke & Staffordshire - Paula White

Post by Marian » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:59 pm

I wasn't too impressed with the interviewer Paula White who obviously hadn't done her homework. Before the interview with Michele she said the book has more than 60 pages, and that she was surprised Michele wasn't an American lady as she thought Matt Monro was American!
Michele's interview luckily was broadcast not too far into the show as I found Paula White a little annoying. I certainly couldn't have stayed with the show until 4p.m!
It was great to hear Michele's as the more prominent voice this time instead of in the distance on the telephone.
As usual, a good interview from Michele.
Marian :)

Michele Monro

Post by Michele Monro » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Well I had to set off early this morning ready for a day in the studios for EMI, starting at BBC Weston House and then on to Wise Buddah Studios. Although we put more than ten interviews in the bag, some do not know the dates that the show will air yet so as soon as I have the information I will attach it to the radio interviews still marked TBA.

On getting to BBC Weston House who did I spy in the next studio promoting a musical on his life and career called 'Laughter in the Rain'. The world premiere takes place tomorrow, Thursday 4 March at the Churchill Theatre in Bromley and I was delighted to meet up with the wonderfully talented Neil Sedaka.

For those that might be interested, on Friday 5 March, Neil will be appearing on BBC's 'Friday Night is Music Night' at 7.30pm on BBC Radio 2. The show is actually the BBC's (and the world's) longest running radio programme which features the BBC Orchestra. For more information click the link below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00r5y4z

Rmoore

Post by Rmoore » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 pm

ROBERT M.

Post by ROBERT M. » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:39 pm

She sounds like a fussy ars. to me :wink:
"My Tears Will Fall Now That You're Gone,
I Can't Help But Cry, But I Must Go On" :(

Sandra