MATT JNR IN GLASGOW

A chip off the old block or what!!!
karl

MATT JNR IN GLASGOW

Post by karl » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:17 am

Matt Jnr is appearing this Friday at the Glasgow Pavilion, there is a picture and video clip and he is looking more like his father now.

Rob H

Re: MATT JNR IN GLASGOW

Post by Rob H » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Are you going Karl? I'm taking my parents!
Rob H

karl

Post by karl » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:56 pm

I would like to Rob but its the day before I head off for Australia, actually I am missing so many great shows when I'm gone, it's so inconsiderate of all these stars to go on tour when I'm not there to support them - don't you agree? :lol:

Anyway, enjoy the show! Oh and post a review.

Marian

Post by Marian » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Anna Reid is going Rob, she's a member of this forum. Hope you and your parents enjoy the show. :D

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi Rob---hope you enjoy the show-and your parents---do you think Matt Jnr will recognise you from the book launch--do not foget to let us know..

Bad luck that you cannot make it, Karl.
Mariana

karl

Post by karl » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Rob see if you can find out if Matt Jnr has made another cd, sometimes they are only sold at concerts.

Rob H

Post by Rob H » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi Everyone, This is Matt's only show in GB for the next three years, I believe! He was interviewed on my local radio station last weekend and said the concert will last two and a half hours,and dedicated to his dad! I have been in touch with Simmi and Sasza about taking him for a game of golf on Saturday after his concert. I'm finishing a night shift tonight....I don't know who's going to be worse off!! Karl, he will have a full band with him in America after his stint on the cruiseships ,but no mention of a CD coming out!
Rob H

Eman

Post by Eman » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Hey Rob (Royal Navy right?) Matt Jnr is coming to America? I hope he plays San Diego!! I know I'd go.

karl

Post by karl » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:24 pm

So is he playing cruise ships for the next three years Rob?

Michele Monro

Post by Michele Monro » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Karl, Matt tries and uses the cruises as fill ins between touring other countries. He is leaving on Monday for a 3 week stint on Regent (I'm actually going with him now), after which he has the Philippines, USA and China but things change from day to day so watch his webiste (link on homepage) or his Facebook - www.facebook.com/mattmonrojnr

Eman

Post by Eman » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi Michele! I hope Matt Jnr comes down to San Diego to perform. Do you know where in the Philippines he's going to perform? Maybe some of my friends or relatives might go see him. I know he's going to be a smash! By the way I loved your book. When I read it I felt like I knew your Dad. He sounds like he was an awesome guy and just a normal Dad when he was at home. :D

Michele Monro

Post by Michele Monro » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:10 am

Eman I'm not sure of Matt's exact schedule. Your best bet is to check his website which is accessible from www.matt mono.com's home page or his Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattmonrojnr

Rob H

Post by Rob H » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi Everyone, Matt jnrs show last night was wonderful....including having his father's sence of humour!! Parents loved it as well, but were unable to meet Matt after the show! Spent 15 minutes or so talking to him outside the theatre after the show, and he will be leaving these shores again on Monday. Thanks Matt for your time last night, loved our conversation together, and good luck on your travels!!
Rob H

mariana44

Post by mariana44 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi Rob--so glad to hear that you enjoyed the show-and also pleased that your parents did too. It seems that Matt remembered you from the Book Launch then ...
Mariana

Rob H

Post by Rob H » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi Marian, Matt handed the microphone to a gentleman in the front row and he continued the song pitch perfect, and Matt said " That's it I will have to find a new job"...great humour! We couldn't play golf yesterday because he came up by plane and not the car. My next outing is a concert in memory of John Barry at the York Pavilion (he was given the freedom of the city 10 yrs ago). My friend who has organised the concert, so kindly included a photo I took of him yrs ago in the programme. I'm looking forward to meeting his sister and other members of his family again!
Rob H

Return to “Matt Monro Jnr.”